COVID-19 RESPONSE PROGRAM – Phase 3 Supplemental
Phase 3 Supplemental Funding Application Is Now Closed
NEXT STEPS: If you completed the application and submitted additional documentation, E-REP will review and determine if your application meets basic requirements. Your application and documents will then be sent to the community for their review and approval of potential grantees. If application is approved, you will be notified prior to Saturday, May 20, 2023.
What is Phase 3 Funding? On April 17, the Indiana Office of Community and Rural Affairs informed select communities that each were awarded $250,000 of COVID-19 Phase 3, Supplemental Funding to be used exclusively for grants to assist small businesses in retaining low-to-moderate income jobs.
Awarded communities include:
- The City of Boonville has been awarded $250,000
- The Town of Newburgh has been awarded $250,000
- Warrick County has been awarded $250,000
- The Town of New Harmony has been awarded $250,000
Applicants must satisfy all of the following:
- Employed less than 100 FTEs prior to COVID-19 crisis (no limit on PTEs); and,
- Demonstrate that 51% or more of employees’ qualify as low-to-moderate income; and,
- Demonstrate the direct correlation of their business disruption to COVID-19; and,
- Registered and in good standing with the Indiana Secretary of State’s Office; and,
- Primary office or place of business located within corporate boundaries of the grant you’re applying for
- Business must be in operation on or before June 1, 2022
- Grants not to exceed $10,000 will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis to eligible applicants while also assuring that all corners of the community are represented in the grant awards.
- Employees are defined as those that receive a W-2 or 1099
- Non-profit, seasonal, temporarily closed businesses or corporate franchises are not eligible
Applications and documentations materials opened on Monday, April 24, 2023, at 4:00 PM CT. Applications closed Monday, May 1, 2023 at 4:00 PM CT.
Applications closed Monday, May 1, 2023 at 4:00 PM CT.
Contact: Patrick Hickey, Program Coordinator, Evansville Regional Economic Partnership