Full Job Description
· Are you an innovative problem solver able to deliver outcomes and achieve goals?
· Are you a strong team player with the ability to multitask and adapt to different situations?
· Are you resourceful?
· Does the idea of building a better community and Evansville Region excite you?
The Evansville Regional Economic Partnership (E-REP) is passionate about building a stronger Evansville Region. The Membership Coordinator manages E-REP’s CRM tool, organizes all aspects of membership administration and supports member retention efforts. This position works directly and creatively with the internal team, members, and non-member business owners in addition to providing high-quality customer service and efficiency.
The Membership Coordinator purposefully ties E-REP’s mission and value statement with both existing and potential stakeholders to deliver value for members, investors and partners while maintaining positive public rapport. The Membership Coordinator’s every day actions will exemplify the guiding principles of E-REP. The position operates regionally, commits to equitable prosperity, keeps small business front and center, leverages the unique value of both the public and private sectors in delivering success, and advances regional prosperity and global relevance.
Scope of Work
The role and responsibilities of the position will include but not be limited to the following:
· Coordinate all aspects of membership administration including renewals.
· Handle questions, information requests and complaints regarding membership.
· Process membership applications, renewals and resignations.
· Maintain and updating membership records.
· Maintain membership drop list and coordinate with finance and membership team.
· Maintain list of membership trade agreement and support trade renewals.
· Assist with member communication activities primarily with retention.
· Collect data, track membership statistics and prepare reports.
· Create membership events in CRM including Ribbon Cuttings.
· First point of contact for member questions related to billings.
· Assists with multiple steering committees including Ambassadors, Executive Membership and Retention, and Young Professional’s Alliance
· Assists in planning and executing reoccurring networking and YPA events.
· Manages new membership inquiries, tours, and onboarding of new members of Cowork Evansville.
· Assists current members with questions, concerns, resignations.
· Coordinates with administration, building management, and IT to assure space stays well maintained.
· Finds speakers for weekly networking event Common Grounds.
· Moderates Common Grounds.
· Serve as the go-to resource for the CRM – currently using GrowthZone.
· Build and enhance CRM automation processes.
· Develop and build reports available through the CRM.
- Coordinate with the accounting department to track membership revenue.
- Serve as liaison between E-REP and member retention efforts.
- Assist with accounts receivable related to membership fees.
- Send monthly invoices and statements
Key Qualifications and Personal Attributes:
- This position requires a detail-oriented professional with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent experience
Experience and Skills:
· 2 years of professional experience preferred.
· Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason and poise when dealing with emotional topics.
· Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
· Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
· Sales – Awareness of the consultative selling style to accurately and effectively match the offerings of the organization to the needs of the member organizations. Sales experience with consultative method preferred.
· Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
· Oral and written communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
· Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
· Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
· Diversity – Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment.
· Computer Skills – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to effectively use multiple databases to manage sales and membership accounts. Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite required. Proficiency of membership database tools will be required.
About the Evansville Regional Economic Partnership:
The Evansville Regional Economic Partnership (E-REP) was formed on April 1, 2021 as a result of a strategic alignment of three existing business organizations serving the Southwestern Indiana area – Southwest Indiana Chamber of Commerce (Chamber), Economic Development Coalition of Southwest Indiana (EDC) and the Growth Alliance for Greater Evansville (GAGE) as well as two separate Foundations—Southwest Indiana Chamber Foundation, Inc. and Quad County Development Commission, Inc. This unique and innovative partnership, which includes a 1,500-member Chamber of Commerce and Southwest Indiana’s two leading economic development organizations, represents a comprehensive approach to support the business community. The primary mission of E-REP is to encourage business attraction and expansion, job creation, and business investment to foster and promote a thriving economy throughout Southwest Indiana. By aligning the three organizations and the two foundations, E-REP provides a more comprehensive set of supports and services and is as the single point of contact for companies looking to locate or expand in Southwest Indiana. In addition, through effective and ongoing advocacy efforts, E-REP represents a powerful voice in promoting policies that foster a more business friendly environment throughout the region. The regional partnership with the Indiana Small Business Development Center continues with E-REP. Guiding Principles for E-REP:
· Operates regionally
· Commitment to equitable prosperity
· Small business is front and center
· Leverage the unique value of both the public and private sectors in delivering success
· Advances regional prosperity and global relevance
More information can be found at https://evansvilleregion.com
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Are you a strong team player with the ability to forge new partnerships that bridge people and organizations?
- Do you have a flexible, dynamic and engaging personality?
- Does the idea of building a better community and Evansville Region excite you?
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location