LiveREADI Request for Proposal (RFP) – The Evansville Region recognizes the need for additional housing to grow and retain population. Further, the Region prioritizes increasing diverse housing choices at different price points in locations that support employer-employee needs and preferences. Utilizing an RFP process to award READI funding within the LiveREADI category as an incentive, the goal is to increase the supply of housing near downtowns and major employers, target the housing mix to reflect the jobs mix, and create equitable housing opportunities.
liveREADI RFP Timeline:
- May 4, 2022 – LiveREADI RFP posted, click tab below.
- May 18, 2022 – LiveREADI RFP information session to review RFP. To view the recorded information session click tab below.
- May 18, 2022 – LiveREADI RFP Applications is OPEN.
- Ongoing – December 2022 – RFP will be awarded on a rolling basis.
- RFP is open to any project or program to apply. Previously submitted RDP projects are eligible to apply.
Next steps for LiveREADI projects are to review the LiveREADI RFP and submit an application.
For projects outside of LIveREADI:
- The PlayREADI RFP will be posted on May 11.
- Projects or programs in TalentREADI, BizREADI, WorkREADI, BridgeREADI or PlayREADI categories can update their project or program information here.
- Review information session here.
*LiveREADI information originally posted on May 4, 2022. This post was updated on May 18th to include LiveREADI RFP application and recorded information session.