From 7 AM to 1 PM, enjoy all-you-can-eat pancakes with real, Indiana maple syrup. Breakfast also includes one sausage link and your choice of coffee, orange juice, chocolate milk, or white milk! Extra sausage links can be purchased on the day of the event.
In order to serve everyone safely this year, we are implementing 45 minute time slots for eating. This gives us enough time to clean and sanitize tables between guests. Remember: In order to protect our staff and volunteers, masks are REQUIRED while in the Nature Center when you are not eating.
Pancake Breakfast Timeframes:
7 AM, 8 AM, 9 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM, 12 PM (noon)
Get your tickets now to reserve your preferred time slot or volunteer with us.
- Bring your own reusable cup, plate or fork and GET A FREE DAY PASS to Wesselman Woods and the Welborn Baptist Foundation Nature Playscape!
- Syrup for sale, made from local maple trees in our own Sugar Shack
- See the maple tapping process first-hand
- Local celebrity pancake flippers
- Guided Hikes
- Educational activity booths
- Animal encounters