Upward mobility – reduce the percentage of households living in poverty.
WHY? If “e is for Everyone,” we must make sure every family has education and job opportunities, food, shelter and health care to prosper and thrive in our region.
- Eliminate barriers to self-sufficiency through regional investment and collaboration
- Expand the Labor Market through Intentional Investments
- Increase Homeownership through Public/Private Partnerships
- Align Resources for Student to Ensure Cradle to Career Success
- Support Expanded Access to Early Learning Resources