TalentREADI, BizREADI, WorkREADI, RiverREADI, and BridgeREADI projects and programs are invited to share updates
Projects or Programs within the TalentREADI, BizREADI, WorkREADI, RiverREADI, and BridgeREADI categories that submitted a project for the Evansville Region’s Regional Development Plan (RDP) are invited to share updated project or program information via an online survey. Projects or programs categories can be found in section 8 of the RDP.
- May 4, 2022 – Survey released via email to the project or program partner.
- Ongoing – December 2022 – After project or program partners have responded to the survey to be considered for READI funding, they will receive follow-up from the E-REP team.
- Only previously submitted projects or programs in the Regional Development Plan (RDP) under the categories TalentREADI, BizREADI, WorkREADI, BridgeREADI or PlayREADI should respond to the survey at this time.
- New economic development projects should contact Jenna Richardt.
- The Evaluation Matrix found in Section 9 of the RDP will be used to gauge alignment with RDP goals. Stronger alignment of projects or programs will move projects from Step 1 to Step 2. Review overall process here.
For projects outside of these READI categories:
- The LiveREADI RFP posted on May 4th and can be found here.
- The PlayREADI RFP will be posted on May 11.
For general economic development projects, please contact Jenna Richardt.