Lots of new things happening at the Evansville Wartime Museum starting April 7 as follows:
- New Days: The museum will now be open from Thursdays through Sundays from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm and will remain open four days a week moving forward.
- New Admission Pricing:
- General Admission will remain $11.00
- Youth (6-17), Active Military, First Responders, Seniors (65 and older), and Veterans will now be $8.00.
- Children (0-5), Members, and Korean and WWII Veterans will be free.
- New Flight Simulators: Evansville Wartime Museum now has three flight simulators for paid museum guests as part of their experience. A simulator instructor is on hand to guide visitors through their simulator experience and answer questions about flying.
- New Displays: Evansville Wartime Museum has new displays in the Home Front Gallery, WWII Honor Gallery, and WWI Honor Gallery with new galleries for the Vietnam War and Korean War. More new exhibits will be coming this Summer.
Evansville Wartime Museum, an Indiana nonprofit corporation, is committed to promoting awareness of the Evansville region’s wartime contributions and home front legacy. The Museum is located at 7501 Petersburg Rd. in Evansville, Indiana, on the northwest corner of the Evansville Regional Airport grounds. www.evansvillewartimemuseum.org www.facebook.com/evansvillewartimemuseum