The Vanderburgh Community Foundation is now accepting online applications for their Community Good Grants Program. The deadline to submit applications is Friday, March 18, 2022 at 5 p.m.
The Foundation awards Community Good grants to charitable partners located in or directly serving Vanderburgh County. Funding opportunities are available to support a broad range of local needs. Consideration will be given to organizations that demonstrate:
- Commitment to long-range planning, financial stability and sustainability;
- Solid, realistic plans for program/project evaluation;
- Desire to promote collaboration among organizations or institutions to prevent duplication of services;
- Project methodology utilizing a preventative approach to addressing the issues and solving problems; and
- Evidence of realistic organizational planning and management.
Charitable entities can view the full details related to funding requirements and access the grant application via the Foundation’s website at https://communityfoundationalliance.org/grant/vanderburgh-discretionary-grant/.
Agencies and projects not eligible for funding include religious organizations proposing activities that support a religious purpose, political parties or campaigns, endowment creation or debt reduction, capital campaigns, annual appeals or membership contributions, and travel requests for groups or individuals such as bands, sports teams, or school classes.
For questions, contact Sidney Hardgrave, Regional Director of Community Engagement and Impact at (812) 4291191, ext. 106 or via email email@example.com.